If you’re looking for the most profitable way to play slots at an online casino, you might be wondering if it’s better to buy the bonus or spin for the bonus. There are pros and cons to both options, so it’s important to weigh your options before deciding which one is right for you.
On the one hand, buying the bonus can be a great way to guarantee yourself the free spins for sure. You’ll know exactly how much you need to get back to be profitable before you even start playing. On the other hand, spinning for the bonus gives you a chance to win even more money. If you hit a lucky streak, and you can get the bonus cheaper as it costs.
We created a simple test to see how the online slots can perform. 🙂 For sure this is only a test… I repeat it is only a test. (Do you know the song I quoted from? :D). 100 spins and one bonus buy can not be reliable for the expected RTP. It is a fun test, but the results can be interesting. 🙂
Today we have 3 tests. You can see the slot names on the title but again: Wild West Duels from Pragmatic Play as the second game as well The Dog House Multihold. Third game Nitropolis 4 is from ELK. Videos are age restricted, so possibly you can check them only on YouTube and after logging in.
Wild West Duels – 100 Spins or Bonus Buy
Results for Wild West Duels:
- 100 spins: It was really difficult to see the dead spins, but after nearly 50 spins… the miracle happened, so basically after 100 spins the test ended in profit. Basically the win was needed because we started the test with lower amount what was required for 100 spins and also for the Bonus Buy. 😀
- Bonus Buy: Unfortunately the Bonus buy on Wild West Duels was not a huge success during the test. 10.58 USD came back from 40 USD as we were brave enough to buy the Duel Bonus. So 73.55% loss. The whole test caused a loss.
The Dog House Multihold – 100 Spins or Bonus Buy
Results for The Dog House Multihold:
- 100 spins: This test was made immediately after Wild West Duels and it was strange how the two games perform. I mean really identically. Nearly at the same spin Dog House Multihold also gave a sensational win with nearly full screen of pink dogs. So 100 spins ended in huge profit.
- Bonus Buy: And the buy for 100x? It was also a loss with 14.10 USD result, so 29,5% loss. Anyway for DogHouse Multihold the whole test finished in profit.
Nitropolis 4 – 100 Spins or Bonus Buy
Results for Nitropolis 4:
- 100 spins: I can say that Nitropolis 4 was quite good in wagering. The loss was minimal and 100 spins ended nearly on the same starting balance. Not as the Bonus Buys.
- Bonus Buy: In this case I become upset after the first bonus buy, so you can see 4 buys on this video, and to spoiler it only the last one was profitable, but the result of this test ended in loss with nearly burning 85% of the deposit. What is “good” that basically you get something back as the buys are not so volatile than with Hacksaw games, where you get many times 0 back. So with this option it was possible to try more bonuses. But I really hope that Nitropolis 4 can give more in the future…
Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide which option is more profitable. If you’re feeling lucky, spinning for the bonus might be the way to go. But if you want to minimize your risk, buying the bonus is probably your best bet to have a huge win. Normal game spins rarely can give you max win. Good luck! 🙂
Play These Online Slot Games Now
100% welcome bonus up to €150 and 50% Deposit Bonus every Thursday
$20 Welcome Gift from us and VIP Cashback immediately
100% welcome bonus up to $1000, FREE spins and 20% Rakeback Boost
Roobet Welcomes you with up to $80 in FREE spins
70% in rewards & 15% increased rakeback with deposit
60% Rakeback, Free spins and personalized rewards.